• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI Drivers

Soldato
Clicky

There should be netting over those beams, I know, because it's there on NV cards. I also know because I can walk on it ;)

Why oh why do ATI still have an issue with textures that are mostly transparent? This isn't some twisted 'optimisation' is it?

Man of Honour
What version of stalker are you on?

I installed it last week and for me it is really buggy, I spent a good few hours trying to work out why I couldn't see any crosshair, first off I thought it was the gfx drivers tried all the way back from 8.0 to 8.9 to find out that infact version 1.001 of Stalker is pretty much rubbish. I am now on patch 1.005 which has solved many gfx corruption issues with missing crosshairs and graphics corruption on objects.

Caporegime
Unfortunately the netting was present on NV cards :o

In dx9, bugger. :(

EDIT: yup, your right, ive just been reading another forum about it, and apparently if you switch it to Dx8 mode they appear, so ive just tried it, and yes they are there, so they are not a Dx10 only feature, i thought they were after reading that before so it never bothered me, bugger does now though lol as they are supposed to be there, lots of people got the same problem by the looks of it to. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom