• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ati Tool Question

Associate
Not sure if this is the right section, but anyhoo.... How accurate/good is the artifact detection? Is it good enough to use as the sole means of testing or would say 3d05 better? Or maybe both?

Tia :)

I was going to use coolbits to overclock. Can different overclocking utils be better than others? So you think the artifact test is enough then? :)

bliss said:
I was going to use coolbits to overclock. Can different overclocking utils be better than others? So you think the artifact test is enough then? :)

Didnt see you had a nvidia card ooops , im getting blind in my old age :D

scanner not very good in my opinion as i was getting eratic results. One minute it would go mental and yellow everywhere then i would stop it restart it and it was fine. Lost confidence in it after that!!!

Back
Top Bottom