• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Attn Gibbo

S_D

S_D

Associate
Sorry for cross-posting, but please seem my thread in the Customer Services forum and help sort this 'lost' DPD 8700k issue. Seems DPD have lost my order and you guys want to put me to the back of the queue for a replacement. Not impressed. :(

S_D

S_D

Associate
OP
Ring them rather than posting all over the forums, the CS section takes days sometimes to get a reply from people working at OCUK.

Already done that. The CS guy was hamstrung by 'procedure'. :( Hoping Gibbo can sort them out. :)

OcUK Staff
Have our CS guys put you a new order on?

If they do this, then you give me your order number I shall push it through before I push regular orders through, this should then ensure you get one from the next batch due early next week.

It is not our CS guys being awkward, its just our IT/Software, it makes it not really possible to queue jump, I have another system in purchasing that overrides, call it upper management control so if I know your order number and name I can find it and give it priority. If you are not happy to post your name on the forum, fine, just reply stating this and I shall drop you a PM.

But please don't PM me as I am very slow to respond as I am not in CS and often away from my desk for hours or days at times.

S_D

S_D

Associate
OP
Have our CS guys put you a new order on?

If they do this, then you give me your order number I shall push it through before I push regular orders through, this should then ensure you get one from the next batch due early next week.

It is not our CS guys being awkward, its just our IT/Software, it makes it not really possible to queue jump, I have another system in purchasing that overrides, call it upper management control so if I know your order number and name I can find it and give it priority. If you are not happy to post your name on the forum, fine, just reply stating this and I shall drop you a PM.

But please don't PM me as I am very slow to respond as I am not in CS and often away from my desk for hours or days at times.

Hi @Gibbo

Thanks so much for replying. Yes the other package has been recalled from DPD and a new order put in. New order number 5189527 and I'm Simon Dean.

Thanks again

Simon

Last edited:

S_D

S_D

Associate
OP
And I should've said - I appreciate the position your CS phone guy was in and he was friendly and helpful and did what he could. Just as you say, he couldn't override the system as it is.

S_D

S_D

Associate
OP
Thank you SO MUCH Gibbo! FWIW The 'lost' one has been found and is on it's way back to you (DPD return to sender, which was unable to be cancelled despite it landing at my local depot)

S_D

S_D

Associate
OP
BTW, @Gibbo, are you able to PM/email or text the tracking info for this replacement order? The order itself isn't showing in 'my orders' in my account (only the original order is). That way I can see when it's coming :)

Thanks again!

OcUK Staff
BTW, @Gibbo, are you able to PM/email or text the tracking info for this replacement order? The order itself isn't showing in 'my orders' in my account (only the original order is). That way I can see when it's coming :)

Thanks again!

DPD don't collect from us until 7pm, so it should be showing this evening. :)

Back
Top Bottom