Audible returns?

Soldato
I currently have a 30 day trial of Audible Plus which included 2 free book credits. Just spent the second credit on Lords of the North (Last Kingdom 3) which I'm enjoying although it's not quite a relaxing nighttime read due to the way the narration is quite well 'acted' :D With that in mind I understand you can actually return books on Audible? Will I get my credit back do you think to buy something else? Quite fancy the new Andy Weir...

Also seems there's a bit of a loophole whereas you can return books up to 365 days later (after you've read it). Seems a bit mad no? :confused:

Associate
I know they'll let you do that, they even make a point that they'll do it for you once no questions asked (though whether that stands for a trial account is a different question).

Which pretty much guarantees any attempt after is that account forever more marked as "no returns without a good reason".

Caporegime
I know they'll let you do that, they even make a point that they'll do it for you once no questions asked (though whether that stands for a trial account is a different question).

Which pretty much guarantees any attempt after is that account forever more marked as "no returns without a good reason".

I've returned loads without question. Didn't even realise it wasn't 'allowed'.

It's so easy, you literally click return.

Associate
I return books quite often on Audible, usually after having 'read' a few hours at least. They have cracked down a bit now and sometimes if you've 'read' a certain amount of it then it won't let you. But for the most part it's fine.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys. I returned it and got my credit back, and Project Hail Mary was on a 2 for 1 offer too. Result.

Now, when my trial ends I understand I will still "keep" the books in my library. If I return the couple (if it lets me again) before the trial ends and successfully get my 2 credits back.. will I still be able to use those credits without my sub? IE and keep doing that until they crack down on my returns :p

Back
Top Bottom