Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2020, Spielberg - Race 1/?

Rate the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix (1) out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tbf Hamilton made a mess of q3 his pace wasn't good enough and he over compensated .

Surprised the penalty is so light.

If Hamilton wasn't being such a pre madonna I would be desperate for him to win but he's lost the plot.
People watch sport to escape the real world .

Soldato
Oh well there goes the head to head battle between the two Mercs, another inconsistent decision by the stewards again, at least the inconsistencies are consistent.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I fear that the sun and the fact that Merc have an all-black car would have hampered them anyway.

Watching the 2019 race earlier, they had to do a lot of lift-and-coast to manage engine temps and this new livery is an unknown.

I’m just happy with the fact we have a race, RB can be as salty as they want tbh.

Man of Honour
So a yellow panel was lit, on the left side of the track, across a wide gravel trap, through a dust cloud, on a right hand corner with a green flag and panel straight ahead of him.

Compared to having a yellow flag basically being waved inside his cockpit with a car in the barrier dead ahead...

Ok...

Soldato
Well he blatantly ignored the accident happening in front of him. I fully expected both times to be cancelled. Just couldn't believe he went beyond limits on his first run.

I can't help myself wanting him to win but f1, sky and him need to get real.
Blatantly ignored? See Flibsters post above, says it all.

Soldato
So a yellow panel was lit, on the left side of the track, across a wide gravel trap, through a dust cloud, on a right hand corner with a green flag and panel straight ahead of him.

Compared to having a yellow flag basically being waved inside his cockpit with a car in the barrier dead ahead...

Ok...
I thought a yellow indicator came on on the dash, plus he saw a whole load of dust.

Man of Honour
I fear that the sun and the fact that Merc have an all-black car would have hampered them anyway.

Watching the 2019 race earlier, they had to do a lot of lift-and-coast to manage engine temps and this new livery is an unknown.

I’m just happy with the fact we have a race, RB can be as salty as they want tbh.

They’ve fixed the cooling issues.

Soldato

Ok...

Indeed.

I feel for Lewis here but It’ll mix the start up nicely now!

Man of Honour
Oh, it was the 360 camera as well.

Well that makes it all better then. A camera that can show angles where the driver couldn't possibly see anything being used as definitive evidence. Again right hand corner, you're looking right towards the apex/exit and the camera leisurely pans to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom