Associate
The Frontiers of Pandora is a first-person adventure, Release date 07/12/2023.:)

You can play Frontiers of Pandora with a friend online or asynchronously in either a Single Player campaign or a Two Player campaign. You go on a journey to meet up with different Na’vi clans, learn new talents, and harvest resources in preparation for the upcoming onslaught on Pandora, set in the planet’s Western Frontier and the next target of RDA’s aggression. The game also features a custom skill tree that unlocks as you progress through the game and unlocks powers that help you survive, fight, and reunite with the Na’vi clans and beautiful creatures. Players in Frontiers of Pandora can use the game’s crafting system to make items and weapons that will help them in their adventure.

The stunning graphics depict the world of Pandora with impressive fidelity, from the vast lush forests to the majestic floating mountains. Players will be able to freely explore this rich environment and interact with its unique fauna and flora, diving headfirst into a world full of wonders and mysteries. In addition to the impressive graphics, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora will also feature innovative gameplay mechanics. Players will be able to explore Pandora in various ways, utilizing resources such as flight and climbing to reach previously inaccessible areas. They will also be able to interact with the local fauna, ride creatures, and face challenges in intense battles.

53036702509_74d88d4569_k.jpg

53036984633_57c166e67f_k.jpg

53035919062_723dc48f92_k.jpg

53037005098_3a659b3f93_k.jpg

53036498701_54fe377cbb_k.jpg

53036984688_4b27d964c3_k.jpg

53036984798_d10fe46c66_k.jpg

Last edited:
Same. Exploring Pandora on various critters sounds great, but the shooty bits don't appeal to me that much. In fact the difference between the two is jarring.
It said: Players will be able to freely explore this open world in rich environment and interact with its unique fauna and glowing night flora,

Last edited:
Third-person always has more room and be more unique then FPV, Cyberpunk 2077 was a first-person game too. But I will still buy AVATAR because it adventure game in FPV like many games I played:)

Last edited:
If it's poorly optimised for lower end systems (which has been the case for various games in recent times), then it will just eat away at whatever RAM/VRAM is available and then start to splutter, again, as evidenced by games in the last 24 months which is why all these things make people wary given being burned all too many times. It's too early to know what state Snowdrop is in for this game as the sample size of players isn't high enough yet given it's only just been released, so I'm just posting my observations.

Edit*
I like that in this game, if you see a high up area and wonder "wonder if I can get up there" -The answer is always yes, you can. The verticality is great on so many levels (bwahaha!):D

Also:
Remember it's Massive Entertainment Ubisoft game and it's going to be many bugs on release, just like Division. The game have only been out 5 days and already gamers bashing it on YouTube it's unfair and too early to tell, and it will take time on releasing the patches. I like game the map might be small when zooming out but AVATAR forest world feels big:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom