Associate
The Frontiers of Pandora is a first-person adventure, Release date 07/12/2023.:)

You can play Frontiers of Pandora with a friend online or asynchronously in either a Single Player campaign or a Two Player campaign. You go on a journey to meet up with different Na’vi clans, learn new talents, and harvest resources in preparation for the upcoming onslaught on Pandora, set in the planet’s Western Frontier and the next target of RDA’s aggression. The game also features a custom skill tree that unlocks as you progress through the game and unlocks powers that help you survive, fight, and reunite with the Na’vi clans and beautiful creatures. Players in Frontiers of Pandora can use the game’s crafting system to make items and weapons that will help them in their adventure.

The stunning graphics depict the world of Pandora with impressive fidelity, from the vast lush forests to the majestic floating mountains. Players will be able to freely explore this rich environment and interact with its unique fauna and flora, diving headfirst into a world full of wonders and mysteries. In addition to the impressive graphics, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora will also feature innovative gameplay mechanics. Players will be able to explore Pandora in various ways, utilizing resources such as flight and climbing to reach previously inaccessible areas. They will also be able to interact with the local fauna, ride creatures, and face challenges in intense battles.

53036702509_74d88d4569_k.jpg

53036984633_57c166e67f_k.jpg

53035919062_723dc48f92_k.jpg

53037005098_3a659b3f93_k.jpg

53036498701_54fe377cbb_k.jpg

53036984688_4b27d964c3_k.jpg

53036984798_d10fe46c66_k.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Same. Exploring Pandora on various critters sounds great, but the shooty bits don't appeal to me that much. In fact the difference between the two is jarring.
It said: Players will be able to freely explore this open world in rich environment and interact with its unique fauna and glowing night flora,

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Third-person always has more room and be more unique then FPV, Cyberpunk 2077 was a first-person game too. But I will still buy AVATAR because it adventure game in FPV like many games I played:)

Last edited:
Associate
I had strong 'It's the new Farcry' game vibes from the overview with Morrowind mixed in.Animations of the npc's looked very wooden when you see them walking around breifly, although that could easily be early versions. World looked great etc. I'll be following this one closer to release I think.

Last edited:
Associate
A really big fan of the snowdrop engine so I'm really looking forward to this and the graphics looks spectacular!

Just recently completed the 1st Division and it still looks fantastic.

Soldato
I played the original Avatar game so can't wait for this, a huge open world to explore as well as a hopefully good storyline, just got my new PC in time for this as well

Associate
Am also interested in this - I hope they lean in to the exploration side of gameplay. That would tick many boxes for me

Associate
I liked the 1st and 3rd Far Cry games, the 2nd and 4th not so much. Gave up after that. So looking forward to this, not gonna feel too familiar.

Back
Top Bottom