Soldato
I pay no attention to the avatars normally. Mine has been stuck on John Travolta forever. But for some reason the one shared by Raymond Lin and Tefal sticks out to me and so whenever I see a post from one of them I'm either surprised it isn't stupid, or disappointed that it is - depending on which one I thought it wasn't.

I don't mind the way they change with post count but how about being able to select a female progression path? I'm not well up on gangster movies, but you could work your way up through Veronica Lake, Lauren Bacall, Faye Dunaway, Uma Thurman and so forth... Would be nice.

Associate
I don't have avatars enabled but I can say the avatars on here are about the dumbest thing ever (unless you're about 10 years old and think gangstas are the coolest thing ever).

Soldato
I pay no attention to the avatars normally. Mine has been stuck on John Travolta forever. But for some reason the one shared by Raymond Lin and Tefal sticks out to me and so whenever I see a post from one of them I'm either surprised it isn't stupid, or disappointed that it is - depending on which one I thought it wasn't.

I don't mind the way they change with post count but how about being able to select a female progression path? I'm not well up on gangster movies, but you could work your way up through Veronica Lake, Lauren Bacall, Faye Dunaway, Uma Thurman and so forth... Would be nice.
Really, just really, name change for OP, Fan of Grease.

Back
Top Bottom