B-Grade Chairs

Associate
Would you class this as b-grade standard.

About a month ago i got a chair b-grade but the back of the chair doesnt line up with the seat, i think whoever had it before me tightened it up too much causing it to buckle inside.

i'll try to explain it

when you're sitting back against it, the left arm rest is about an inch further back than the right arm rest. Instead of the back rest being flat its further back on one side.

I'm 10 stone and 5'8 so its not me haha

W6gsPN0.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Damn, that would annoy the hell out of me I know that, I had a AKRacing chair and it was in terrible condition :eek: but it was not B grade.

Associate
OP
Oh it certainly has! I've been off work a few weeks with really bad lower back ache going down into my right hip! I had no idea what was causing it.....

Associate
OP
Edit. If they don't accept it i'll try for a part refund and

A) never buy b-grade again
B) start a diy restoration post as i have no idea how to fix it

Associate
Nope your not alone, had to send back a new Vertagear SL4000 for exactly the same issue, the customer support was a waste of space, Vertagear that is, I ended up getting a replacement SL5000 only cost £15 more and was a better fit being 6"2, wasn't purchased here, pictures are on PC cant access yet as waiting on paint to dry to rebuild it lol

EDIT : Found it

YQw32FO.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure on laws or anything but I don't believe that should have been sold like that for health and safety reasons, think of it like not having a adequate chair at work. I'd be wanting a full refund on that or a new replacement.

OcUK Staff
Hi Gabbatek, I've spoken with the returns manager and confirmed that we can accept the return on this occasion due to the nature of the fault. You should get an update from him on the CS forum post.

Back
Top Bottom