**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Looking to get a deal and save some pennies then why not check out the clearance section on our website or just click here.

As part of a forum deal I'm looking to open up my b-grade sections to offers. A lot of prices are reduced heavily already so if I can't match the offer I will counter.

This will continue to run until I close the thread.

Couple of rules:
  • Make reasonable offers. People making silly offers will be blocked.
  • Make an offer, don't ask what I will take for it. It's a silent auction.
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Generally they are all open box)
  • You have your standard right to return unwanted within 2 weeks.
  • If you receive the item and it is faulty we'll collect from you.
  • Include your forum name on your email please.

Please send your offers to my trust account or [email protected]

The sections I look after personally are below but you can email me about all products and I will ask the relavent product manager for you.:

Controller Cards

Fans

HDD and SSD

Heatsinks

Laptops

Water Cooling

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh ye drive arrived yesterday morning aka morning after offer went up :p

Also found out that WD and Sandisk SSDs are sometimes just a label difference, WD blue reports as sandisk (which is owned by wd).

Associate
This still going? Won a drive yesturday, just tried to phone up and lines are extremly busy so might have a skim through to find anything else "I dont really need" but its cheap so ill buy it :D

Associate
I hope so. I missed out initially but having sold some gear to generate cash I'm just waiting to hear back on accepting a counter offer as I was a bit shy of the mark with my first offer. Not gonna lie even when dealing with a company I always feel a bit off if my offer looks a bit low ball but then I don't wanna overspend when money is tight either. I don't want to offend lol

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I have replied to all the emails I have had. Sales line might be busy being the weekend so worth waiting till Monday.

As long as the offer isn’t £50 for a £200 item it’s not silly. If the offer can’t be hit I will offer a reasonable counter offer.

Associate
thanks for this option, I think it's sensible as prices fluctuate so much and tech moves forwards with new generations, sometimes older items become orphaned on the shelf due to prohibitive original cost.

.... offer made for a seagate drive :)

Back
Top Bottom