B460M Aorus Pro USB Issues

Associate
So recently I purchased a new Motherboard due to upgrading the CPU and since I have had it the USBs have been driving me crazy.

My Wired Keyboard seems to randomly disconnect every 2-8 minutes and my mouse was doing the same but seems a lot more rare. My VIVE PRO seems to also be having tracking issues (forums suggest USB's are the issue since I tried all the other suggestions).

I've downloaded all the drivers that were on the disk and even tried suggestions when it comes to power mangement and disabling the "allow the computer to turn of this device". I also brought a PCI-E USB 3.0 to dry and fix the issues but even that caused more problems.

If anyone could help me that would be great since I don't fancy spending £200 on a new motherboard.

Cheers

Associate
So recently I purchased a new Motherboard due to upgrading the CPU and since I have had it the USBs have been driving me crazy.

My Wired Keyboard seems to randomly disconnect every 2-8 minutes and my mouse was doing the same but seems a lot more rare. My VIVE PRO seems to also be having tracking issues (forums suggest USB's are the issue since I tried all the other suggestions).

I've downloaded all the drivers that were on the disk and even tried suggestions when it comes to power mangement and disabling the "allow the computer to turn of this device". I also brought a PCI-E USB 3.0 to dry and fix the issues but even that caused more problems.

If anyone could help me that would be great since I don't fancy spending £200 on a new motherboard.

Cheers

That sounds like there is an issue for sure, have you used the latest chipset and USB controller drivers from our site? I would also recommend making sure the BIOS is the latest too. If that still has the problem you can return and swap the board or I can have it tested under an RMA with Gigabyte

Pet Northerner
Don
I had problems with the usbs on the B550 pro and updating to the latest BIOS sorted me out.

Edit: do it by goign to the website and downloading the latest drivers , rather than usign the app to search for them, I found that didn;t get the right ones.

Back
Top Bottom