** BACK IN BLACK - The noblechairs BLACK EDITION IS HERE **

Associate
Man, I was warming up to buy the Icon Black Edition because my current chair just broke after about 10 years, and it goes out of stock literally in front of my eyes as I refresh the page!! I'm praying OC will somehow get a restock in before the currently advertised date of 15/06, because I can't take WFH in lockdown on this busted chair of mine. I suppose I could get the old Icon in colour black? But isn't the Black Edition a newer and more upgraded model? Why buy something inferior.

Associate
I was planning on getting the Secret Labs Titan.

However, at the last moment changed to the Noblechair Hero Black Edition.

Says stock is due today so hopefully I get it shortly.

Hopefully I made the right choice.

Associate
Annoyingly I do not think they did.

I ordered the hero yesterday, when it said stock was due. Just checked and now it says stock isn't due until 18th May

Associate
I am in the same boat, always found Overclockers to be the place to go to for buying all my kit but ordered a Hero Black Edition yesterday as saw the delivery was yesterday but had already talked to Overclockers direct and was told they will be in on Monday, now after ordering i am being told all the stock on Monday is actually spoken for so it will be 18/05/20 at the earliest, had I been told this I am not sure I would have bothered, I spoke to Noble Chairs direct too on their website who said Monday. Was thinking of a Secret Labs unit but they are all mid may delivery at the latest which put me off but now this looks even worse, not sure why the lad told me Monday if that was actually rubbish, not hugely impressed.

Associate
I am in the same boat, always found Overclockers to be the place to go to for buying all my kit but ordered a Hero Black Edition yesterday as saw the delivery was yesterday but had already talked to Overclockers direct and was told they will be in on Monday, now after ordering i am being told all the stock on Monday is actually spoken for so it will be 18/05/20 at the earliest, had I been told this I am not sure I would have bothered, I spoke to Noble Chairs direct too on their website who said Monday. Was thinking of a Secret Labs unit but they are all mid may delivery at the latest which put me off but now this looks even worse, not sure why the lad told me Monday if that was actually rubbish, not hugely impressed.
Just go for hero that is in stock I when for the black and gold and it is fantastic ordered Thursday and got Friday.
Was gona get the black edition but in all honesty more than happy with what I got.
Highly recommend.

Associate
Just spoke to customer services.

The chairs came in yesterday (122 of them) so they had to send them to a third party to store.

However, i've been told they should be back tomorrow and start being shipped on Friday.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I ordered the epic version thinking yeah I can wait... Now that I'm used to next day delivery 5 weeks is looking like a long time waiting for stock.

Soldato
Any user reviews for the Hero? I'm 6'4" and chunky with it, so the Hero seems like it would be the best fit for me. Unfortunately I've no way of trying before I buy, and 400 notes is a lot to spend on a chair that may not suit! So hopefully someone here can tell me how they find theirs?

OcUK Staff
Any user reviews for the Hero? I'm 6'4" and chunky with it, so the Hero seems like it would be the best fit for me. Unfortunately I've no way of trying before I buy, and 400 notes is a lot to spend on a chair that may not suit! So hopefully someone here can tell me how they find theirs?

The HERO sounds perfect for you to be honest, and Overclockers UK do a 30 day comfort guarantee, so you're more than welcome to return it if it wasn't your thing, but I'm confident that you'll love it. :)

Back
Top Bottom