Back into PC Gaming

Soldato
See what you mean but been looking at them and the Read/Write speeds was much slower and also the Barracuda comes with Clone software. And again i got the same one listed in my last post for 70 quid so cant argue really.

Better deal at least. Way it works is that you only see those read and write speeds if transferring to or from an equally fast drive. Given the motherboard only has one M.2, the WD Blue would feel just as fast. It has clone software too (Acronis True Image WD Edition). In any case, glad you are happy with the Barracuda and all went smooth.

Associate
OP
Better deal at least. Way it works is that you only see those read and write speeds if transferring to or from an equally fast drive. Given the motherboard only has one M.2, the WD Blue would feel just as fast. It has clone software too (Acronis True Image WD Edition). In any case, glad you are happy with the Barracuda and all went smooth.

Cheers fella. Yeah I see your point but for the price I cant complain.

Associate
Well the Seagate Barracuda NVMe drive arrived today and within 30min it was installed, cloned and booted from.

And what can I say, what i difference. From Bios screen until full system start 8 seconds.

So now just been cleaning the "old" drive and using it for saved games and general storage, After doing a spot of reading about managed to transfer my steam installs to the new drive.

Now for some saving up and looking about at graphics cards again in which this one isnt looking bad

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £184.90 (includes shipping: £9.90)

If you can afford the bit extra, get this https://www.overclockers.co.uk/zota...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-11v-zt.html

Back
Top Bottom