Back on two wheels

Soldato
So I've not been around these parts for an awful long time :)

My last bike was a Ducati 996. Last ridden in 2004 at Rockingham where I lost the front end and did some minor damage but never got the bike back on the road. Shortly after the crash I bought my first house, got in a long term relationship (some of you will remember who with :p) and then a bigger house, start a family...yada yada yada. Biking took a back seat until I never got back on the seat again....until now :)

I thought sod it, after 18 years I wanted to get another bike... and here it is, KTM Duke 890.

2CE4RKD.jpg

zrec6QU.jpg

I wanted something I could have a bit more of a relaxed ride on compared to the 996 but little did I know that I've bought an absolute weapon :cry:
I know I've not been on a bike for 18 years, but seriously, this thing is so rapid and so so capable. I'm easing myself back in gently but having a bloody good time doing it :)

Already got some little mods done and a few more on the way.

Last edited:
Associate
Lovely bike. Sold my sv a month back and been thinking of what the next bike will be. This is one that's in the list. Look forward to seeing what your thoughts are as you spend more time with it

Soldato
OP
Each to their own :)

I prefer them lower as I think they ruin the lines sticking out top whereas they're not as noticeable down low.

Can't wait for my exhaust to arrive now....got to wait about 4-6 weeks for delivery :(

Back
Top Bottom