BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Saw this tonight. Great mindless fun, chemistry between the 2 is spot on. Crap plot, predictable action scenes, but the chemistry and gags between smith and Lawrence was perfect. Looks like they have setup for BB4.

if you didn’t like the preceding 2, then you won’t like this, but if you did like them, then this is a must watch.

Soldato
Just got back and have to echo the sentiments above, if you enjoyed the previous 2 then this is along the same lines, if you thought the other 2 were crap you feel the same with this.

Smith and Lawrence are so good together it's great and yes the plot is thin and action far fetched but I don't go to the cinema to watch true life footage/films and I really enjoyed it.

Associate
The wedding MC was a bit "Is that...?" but it made me smile. I was almost expecting an explosion to end his little intro speech. :)

I just had to check that out as I have heard that Michael Bay does a cameo, but I had absolutely no idea how he actually looks like lol. Otherwise I thought it was a decent movie, some laughs/smirks and alright action.

Caporegime
Ludicrous..but it was ok

Better than the second one, which I remember seeing at the cinema and thinking it was **** and had to rewatch yesterday because my wife wanted to see it. It's definitely ****, as I fell asleep during the noisy action scene at the end when they went to Cuba to raid the bad guys mansion.

Will Smith fell in love with a Mexican witch and had a psycho son?! It seems like they were trying to make it in to a sort of 'Fast and Furious' franchise at the end when he visited his son in prison

Probably give it 6/10

Associate
Saw this last night, was entertaining and funny. As mentioned by some of the other posts, the chemistry between Martin Lawrence and Will Smith is great, I felt they got it just right.

I was slightly let down from the action scenes, I felt the action scenes in Bad Boys 1 and 2 were much better even though they are circa 20 years ago.

With Michael Bay directing Bad Boys 1 and 2 I didn't understand why he didn't direct this.

Overall good 7/10

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Ludicrous..but it was ok

Better than the second one, which I remember seeing at the cinema and thinking it was **** and had to rewatch yesterday because my wife wanted to see it. It's definitely ****, as I fell asleep during the noisy action scene at the end when they went to Cuba to raid the bad guys mansion.

Will Smith fell in love with a Mexican witch and had a psycho son?! It seems like they were trying to make it in to a sort of 'Fast and Furious' franchise at the end when he visited his son in prison

Probably give it 6/10

Yep, there’s a BB4 on the way. They will rinse this franchise.

I went to see this again, the exchange in the plane is still absolutely hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom