Bah! Water cooling

Associate
Thanks w3bbo :D

Can i use this thread to also ask, what size hose clamp would be best to use with 7 / 16 tubing, 12 - 20mm clamp or would a 10 - 15mm clap be good big enugh?

Soldato
OP
Well, I've took it all apart and recleaned everything and leaving it to dry. I'm off to Holland Saturday :)

Well, the res might not be problematic for some but I think it's due to the fact my pump is a relatively short distance away from the res. So the sucking power will pull air down.

Yeah it's a rubber Grommet and was quite a pain to cut through the case with my Dremel, but did a bloody good job on it!

It is 7/16 tubing and the stuff is quite frankly amazing! You wont belive how much pulling and twisting I did to get the rad out of the case and the tubing didn't move an inch.

Clamp wise, I would google for Nylon plastic clamps, it will say ideal for 1/2" ID hose as trying to screw worm drives up when in the case can be a pain. They can also cut your hose. Nylon clamps look neat aswell :)

I painted the rims of the 117mm blow holes in black for now.

I really can't be arsed to order a MCRES from the US. Sick to the back teeth of the state of watecooling suppliers in the UK. Only one store had DangerDen 1/2" G1/4 barbs in, D-Tek Fuzion only just come to the uk and same with ApogeeGT.

Hopefully, some dutch sites will have it so I can order while I'm over there.

Back
Top Bottom