US: Ballers

Man of Honour
Watched the first couple a while back and caught up with the rest over the weekend. It's a nice light easy to watch show, good for when you don't particularly want to follow anything too heavy.

Soldato
Really enjoyed the first season but I had all the episodes to watch one after the other.

Season two has been a bit of a struggle for me so far. The episodes are only 30 minutes and I think I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if I could have just watched them one after the other rather than waiting a week in between.

I'm therefore saving up the rest of season two until it has finished.

Overall though, good show.

Soldato
I watched the first 5 in pretty much one go. The show does work a lot better in longer viewings. It's a shame its not an hour show.

It is enjoyable in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

Soldato
Just started watching this, think I am about 6 episodes in.

I have no idea what the story line is, apart from sports cars, babes, drugs and partying.....does there even need to be one?

Light but indulgent viewing

Caporegime
yes its enjoyable just like Entourage was.light but fun.

rock makes me laugh though.any more steroids he will turn into one large muscle.:D

Soldato
Personally I would prefer it if it was more around the football, like it was earlier on. I know they're being topical and all, but I don't really get the whole 'move a team to LV' type story line. I also don't see how Charles still links in with the rest of the show?

Back
Top Bottom