Banking app

Associate
Hi there hope someone can help, I've got an iPad 4 and when I tried downloading a banking app it said it wasn't compatible and allowed me to download a previous version. So I did that and spent ages registering and going through all the security checks and at last I have the banking app my son did it years ago but only took me how many years lol and bravery to bank online! That was 2 weeks ago.. now in the app updates it's telling me there's an update but if I click on it it says yet again this version not compatible click to download compatible version. Now if I do that will I have to register with banking again? As this dose t seem to be an update as it's saying download compatible version or would it just download the same version again and have to register banking app again? Thanks as you can tell a bit worried

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I know this is the case when it's an update when all my other apps update but I'm just thinking this is different cos it says download compatible version

I thought that downloading it would replace the already installed app with a new one

And then I'm thinking if I don't do anything is it safe to use a banking app that I haven't updated? Jeez

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
Sorry I'm new to all this I posted the same question in mac rumours as I thought it was for Apple iPads then realised it was in America and I'm in uk so I pasted it here as I couldn't write it all out again and wanted your help sorry if I've annoyed anyone honest I didn't mean to I just needed your help that's all.

Man of Honour
Sorry I'm new to all this I posted the same question in mac rumours as I thought it was for Apple iPads then realised it was in America and I'm in uk so I pasted it here as I couldn't write it all out again and wanted your help sorry if I've annoyed anyone honest I didn't mean to I just needed your help that's all.
No that's fine, we're just being careful :)

Associate
OP
The same question is on there in the iPad forum if you want to look no spam!

Ah that's ok I was worried there for a minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom