US: Banshee season 2

Soldato
I hope everyone is remembering to watch the bits after the credits. So far this season they have been far less important, but in season 1 they addded to the actual story.

Associate
I hope everyone is remembering to watch the bits after the credits. So far this season they have been far less important, but in season 1 they addded to the actual story.

I only found out about these yesterday since a guy at work who I introduced the show to mentioned them to me! I've missed them this entire time, and the first one watched today after the latest episode was actually a big reveal.

Associate
Make sure to check out the Banshee Origins clips as well when you get a chance! All 25 of them. :p

A few are a bit weak but you do get more of an insight into the characters and there are some moments in the main series that don't really make a great deal of sense until you've seen them.

Associate
I think they overused the whole "show the future, then present" thing. It's only cool when you use it sparingly, otherwise it becomes annoying. It had too many music parts, like it was trying to be Drive.
I was disappointed they killed off the FBI guy so soon. I thought he was a very interesting character and well acted. I guessed the woman was the sniper since they wouldn't show the face, and it was obvious her getting shopping was a cover.

Back
Top Bottom