Batman: Arkham VR

Soldato
Hey All,

Thought I would start a new thread for this title, on visuals alone I think it warrants its own discussion :D

What settings are people using, on what setup and with which headset.

Had a quick try yesterday on a Rift, running 1.6SS via debug tool and using the in game NVidia option, although also had 200% pixel density, not sure how the other settings had an affect but with these my FX8350 and 1080 FE were maxed, although it did look damn good.

How does the in game pixel density relate to debug tools SS, are they essentially the same thing?

Associate
Associate
I'll be picking this game up for the Vive (which I've had for a year) as soon as I get a 1080ti to power it. Apparently it's good for one play through, but I got a few Batman fans in my family, so no doubt that will extend its lifespan.

Associate
I'll be picking this game up for the Vive (which I've had for a year) as soon as I get a 1080ti to power it. Apparently it's good for one play through, but I got a few Batman fans in my family, so no doubt that will extend its lifespan.

I've already got the game, but got it on the basis of testing out the rendering on my lowly graphics card. Hopefully it doesn't need a 1080...

Soldato
OP
Do you think its worth £14.99? I fancy trying it but a few reviews saying its not worth it.

Its short, not much game play, more of a walk through with some interaction but visually one of the best VR experiences I have seen.

Is it worth £14.99, that would be up to the individual I guess.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Do you think its worth £14.99? I fancy trying it but a few reviews saying its not worth it.
From what I've heard, it can be thoroughly experienced from start to finish in an hour or so - this obviously depends on how long single things can hold your attention for.

Buy it, finish it, refund it. No game is worth £15 for an hours worth of entertainment.

Soldato
Got this for a fiver from a cdkey site, certainly isnt worth 15 quid but its a good showcase for what can be done. It has no replayability though. Performance wise though with foveated rendering on, its butter smooth and looks fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom