*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
Mr profile has always been private :p

I reckon nexus photoshopped that.

Nah not this time, think I or one of us pulled that trick for previous games so it would be too obvious to do it again :p

That's my feelings. When you click on BF1 & "Friends who Play" in Origin his name doesn't appear but all the other people who own the game, even the £35 standard version do.

I just photoshopped his picture onto my own one.

I'm not falling for his jibes again.

Aye fair one, think it's because you posted after me - Nexus is very susceptible to the hype train.

I haven't launched the game yet so that might be why? Also, I have nothing enabled to show to friends either so that could be why, all I know is that when I go to your profile and look at games this shows :D

EDIT: Removed as it contains personal info!

They might be installing new versions of nexus bot...

Possibly this..... :D :p ;)

EDIT:

Odd that, why isn't BF 4, BF 3 or BF hardline (full version) showing there :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
Please add me on Origin guys. Recently got a 1070 and have no friends that play on PC. I can provide top notch banter and supreme battlefield medic skills :rolleyes:

Origin ID: Akmeeda

Associate
Seeing as everyone who said they won't buy it is buying it.... I will go back on my word and get it. No shame....

You reckon an i5 2500k, 7970 and 8gb is still good for this?

Soldato
Please add me on Origin guys. Recently got a 1070 and have no friends that play on PC. I can provide top notch banter and supreme battlefield medic skills :rolleyes:

Origin ID: Akmeeda

Join the OcUK Discord theres a fair few playing it in there.

Seeing as everyone who said they won't buy it is buying it.... I will go back on my word and get it. No shame....

You reckon an i5 2500k, 7970 and 8gb is still good for this?

I still don't trust those photos :D.

I imagine it could be fun with friends but solo I hated it.

EDIT:

Odd that, why isn't BF 4, BF 3 or BF hardline (full version) showing there :confused:

Cause you photoshopped bf1 over bf4?

Caporegime
I still don't trust those photos :D.

Cause you photoshopped bf1 over bf4?

haha

But seriously, it seems broke, it is the same for everyone, for the majority of people, bf 4 and 3 isn't showing :confused:

Yeah looking at some of the Origin UI pics, it would seem that it's wrong in a few places, I have the trail showing in my library because of the OA but not the game.

I can't find it anywhere for a decent price tbh.

LIES! Come on, fess up! :D

Message born 2 kill he sounds like a good laugh..

:D :D :D

36 quid on Kinguin Josh.

I thought it had gone up to £38?

Back
Top Bottom