*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
To me that is what support has always been about. Tripod gun shooting from distance. The Bar Tel is like a lazer when prone. Combined with airburst makes them quite the killing machine. I find other classes pretty much own support up close so just tend to stay medium range.

I prefer to be in the action resupplying my team mates who will hopefully revive me when necessary. The BAR trench is epic for this. Heavy hitter with good enough hip fire when the gas comes in, and good enough at medium range when the air is clear.

Soldato
Dice said they have a big update coming November, which includes that, plus rented servers and changes to to the Suez map amongst other things.

Cracking. I enjoyed hardcore mode in BF3. No 3D spotting and the knowledge that you are much more vulnerable really adds to the tension I find. Good points earlier about snipers though...you'd hope they'd find a way to limit the class.

Caporegime
The Martini is just sex for me in this game, it suits my close to medium range aggressive play style, my favorite weapon.

Currently on 1.51 K/D and until trying out the "Medic" class last night for the first time I was on 430 skill.

the best place for the martini is TDM. its class. boom dead boom dead :D

400 kills behind number 1 in world with my lmg the madsen low wieght.moved upto 9th with the mortar.:D

once hardcore servers are up me and mr mortar are going to be lapping that up hard :p

Soldato
So how do class ranks work? I have gotten to rank 3 assault I think over the last two nights and found a page that lists each rank progress in numbers but I don't know what it equates to.

Soldato
Lol, I was half assleep, i meant a 2GB ATI Radeon HD 6950

In theory it should be ok, but i think it will struggle.

A more worrying concern may be to do with the drivers, BF1 needs up to date (ish) drivers or you get an error message and it won't launch. I saw some threads with people having issues with this in the beta and i'm not sure if it was fixed for release.

Soldato
the best place for the martini is TDM. its class. boom dead boom dead :D

400 kills behind number 1 in world with my lmg the madsen low wieght.moved upto 9th with the mortar.:D

once hardcore servers are up me and mr mortar are going to be lapping that up hard :p

Yeah and then maybe no ******** rubber bullets as well!

Soldato
Soldato
I've owned this since launch, but only got to play multiplayer for the first time last night.

Any tips for a n00b?

How are people squading up? I think my Origin name is McBainLNY if anyone can add and squad up with me? :) Are there voice comms?

Soldato
I like using the scout class as they get the iron sight bolt actions.
But With all the other classes I have other jobs to do but scout just it's just get boring.

I wish other classes had a basic bolt action rifle with iron sights only.

Back
Top Bottom