Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
1. When you ads? Sorry not following.

ADS= aim down sight

when you aim down sight on the sniper rifles the current level you have the rifle zero'd to and range of the target are displayed on the left and right of the sight screen.

this is bugged though and sometimes it doesnt display, best way i've found to "fix" it is switch to another weapon and back to your primary and it displays again.

Soldato
Don't bother with the Range Finder, just put a Chinese Red Dot or Holo on the weapon, even Sniper Rifles.

1 hit kills on people on the offensive is quality with Sniper Rifles.

Soldato
Anyone recommend a decent Hardcore server that has 32-48 players and DOESN'T HAVE A STUPID ******* SNIPER LIMIT?!

I like playing sniper, but on 90% of servers I can't as they're either banned or limited to 2 or something stupid. You don't even know until you fire your rifle for the first time that you're over the limit and you get killed!

Occasionally I find one of these Holy Grail servers, but it's getting harder and harder!

Associate
Anyone recommend a decent Hardcore server that has 32-48 players and DOESN'T HAVE A STUPID ******* SNIPER LIMIT?!

I like playing sniper, but on 90% of servers I can't as they're either banned or limited to 2 or something stupid. You don't even know until you fire your rifle for the first time that you're over the limit and you get killed!

Occasionally I find one of these Holy Grail servers, but it's getting harder and harder!

Not a 100% fix, but at least you can actually USE a DMR til there's a slot free in Hardcore.

What game modes are you after?

I was on one the other day that had an admin bot that announced in chat when someone had given up a sniper slot, so you could swap to it. If I can find it in my history I'll post it here.

Underboss
I might join you guys on TS either tonight or at some point this weekend so I can join you guys for a few. I will add an OcUK tag to my profile as well. Be gentle with me tho, I'm not as hardcore as most of you :p

Don't worry, we don't judge on skill, if we did I would be long gone.

Back to the days of the K98....need more 1 shot kills with BF4 iron sights then we are back in the DoD days. Give iron sights a damage boost ;)

Did you jump on with us on Langcam dam last night bud?

Associate
Yes it probably was me. Floating around in the attack Heli at the back trying not to get MAA from spawn. Failing more often than not!

My ingame nick is Jester2k at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom