Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Wasn't that down to the background colour of your emblem?

Ah right, never knew that.

I must stop watching BF4 videos on YouTube. It's killing me. This is a decent one:

I actually think I'll still play Siege Of Shanghai quite often. I enjoyed it. What are the other map like? I hope most of them are outdoors because I'm not keen on the indoor maps. Looking forward to seeing what the Hainan Resort map is like.

Last edited:
Associate
objective play

I've been playing BF2 and BF3 for a long time, and now I'll be playing BF4 for a long time. I really like playing for the objectives, and getting on a squad that likes to work together. Is there a way of friending people with a like mind attitude so that I can play with them? I'm an older gamer if that makes a difference.

Yes, I've got friends, but they don't play BF4. :/

Associate
I've been playing BF2 and BF3 for a long time, and now I'll be playing BF4 for a long time. I really like playing for the objectives, and getting on a squad that likes to work together. Is there a way of friending people with a like mind attitude so that I can play with them? I'm an older gamer if that makes a difference.

Yes, I've got friends, but they don't play BF4. :/

Probably look for a Platoon/Guild who play BF4 might be your best bet.
If you play other games too, then a multi-gaming clan might suit you too. :D

Permabanned
Pre-Ordered standard edition, looking forward to it now, will probably use the VPN trick so I can play 2 days early. Do you need to be constantly connected through VPN?

Associate
We're not sure Suarez.

It might work to unlock the game & download it, but if you try to play after unlocking it back on your normal network it might say "Computer Says No!" due to IP.

Playing through VPN won't be nice I suspect.

Associate
Permabanned
We're not sure Suarez.

It might work to unlock the game & download it, but if you try to play after unlocking it back on your normal network it might say "Computer Says No!" due to IP.

Playing through VPN won't be nice I suspect.

Yeah playing through US VPN will be horrific as all the servers will be US as well. Saying that some BF3 servers felt better with 100 ping.

I'd imagine the free VPN services will be horrible to use as there'll be loads of europeans trying to play through them.

Associate
Is this possible early unlock and download of the game just for those who ordered from Mexico?

Fozzy you're going to explode soon. :D

The early unlock is just a VPN trick that sets your ip to the US on the 29th which is the US launch date so that we can unlock it early but I think as soon as you stop using the VPN and you go back to a UK ip for instance it might quit working again.

Associate
Ah right, never knew that.

I must stop watching BF4 videos on YouTube. It's killing me. This is a decent one:

I actually think I'll still play Siege Of Shanghai quite often. I enjoyed it. What are the other map like? I hope most of them are outdoors because I'm not keen on the indoor maps. Looking forward to seeing what the Hainan Resort map is like.

Pretty good video that one. Dude's got some skills with the RPG too.

Back
Top Bottom