Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Caporegime
Running nicely on the spec in sig. All at stock at present. Been trying to do a bench run with fraps but with there being so many server crashes/disconnects it's not proving to be easy.

Associate
I have exactly the same issue with the below setup. Does it last long at 20fps? Mine is only for a split second but it's enough to make me angry and usually get me killed.

yer its literally seconds then shoots back up. It is very annoying and affects my game play. At the moment im running med and high settings with solid fps but the dips are driving me crazy. Turning down to low doesnt help either so I dont think its the hardware. Also some maps are far worse than others, and that rail road map is almost unplayable for me on med and low.

Caporegime
just had an awesome 1000 ticket round, 54-7 and loving it, no crashes, great team work, a good commander (how dull must 1000 ticket commander be!!)
3 mins before the end

***kicked by admin: reason given:....***

I cried RL tears

Lol! That sucks and would make me rage big time!

Thankfully I haven't had any kicks/bans in this game yet....

Great games earlier there with windzr + shuffle :)

Can't wait till the servers get set up properly and remove some of the crappy maps.

Associate
Running nicely on the spec in sig. All at stock at present. Been trying to do a bench run with fraps but with there being so many server crashes/disconnects it's not proving to be easy.

Have you experienced any random large frame drops even if its for a second?

Caporegime
just had an awesome 1000 ticket round, 54-7 and loving it, no crashes, great team work, a good commander (how dull must 1000 ticket commander be!!)
3 mins before the end

***kicked by admin: reason given:....***

I cried RL tears

i had one yesterday just before end of round reason

making room for members :rolleyes: best thing was 5 secs later round ended and there was room anyway for his members.

Caporegime
hmmm, the protective shield thing is pretty crap, doesn't last very long and takes forever to cool down.......

Westie what tank setup are you running?

Back
Top Bottom