Battlefield 6

Associate
Are there still any good servers? I’m tempted to reinstall this, but may should just get BF4 instead.
There is still a lot of servers for BF3/4, I play on a Damavand Peak Rush 24/7 server now and again. BF4 has servers for pretty much everything.

Only downside for BF3 is that it doesnt scale up for anything above 1920x1080 since its from 2011, the minimap at 1440p is impossible to read, its ant size. So have to press M to bring up the big map now and again.

Associate
What I really want is just a modern shooter as the theme. I dropped off the ball after BF1 since the theme was highly restrictive in terms of customability of the weapons.

Heck I would even buy a remaster of BF3 and BF4 at this point.

Associate
No shortage of BF4 servers still. Started playing it again recently, finding it really good fun.

Plus being an older game it runs 140fps+ on ultra at 1440p and still looks very good, so it's super smooth.

After giving up on Battlefield 5, I bought and installed BF4. My god, it's so much better. I still find the occasional map where it can be a bit of a vehicle fest, but there are some great maps to get out of the action and try a different approach. Looking forward to putting in more hours.

Soldato
I really do enjoy a game of BF4 every now and then. It's brilliant. But as has been said, BF2 with the pinnacle of the series.

I just can't see how they're going to make a great BF game again. With the crap they've made out of BFV I just can't see it.

Soldato
After giving up on Battlefield 5, I bought and installed BF4. My god, it's so much better. I still find the occasional map where it can be a bit of a vehicle fest, but there are some great maps to get out of the action and try a different approach. Looking forward to putting in more hours.

Quite enjoying the 24/7 Locker/Metro (No explosives) servers ATM, good fun to be had :D

Back
Top Bottom