Battlefield and call of duty ( whats the difference) ?

Soldato
I've always played call of duty (not bought the last 3).
I got pretty fed up of shooting someone only to be shot in the back 1second later every time rinse repeat....

watching Youtube vids of battlefield 4 i seem to get the impression that you can walk/run round for a bit longer
without getting shot in the back constantly.
would you say this is a correct observation ?

I have an XboxOne and I'd like to play team death match if thats available?
also does it have an offline bot mode to practice on like advanced warfare?

cheers.

Soldato
Battlefield is better.

In your opinion, sure.

Battlefield I find a lot more boring. Its a fun game, especially on PC, but the running around and not being able to find too many people is really boring to me, I prefer to just jump into a game and shoot people for an hour, not get blown up by tanks or helis all game.

Its still a good game, just not for me really, I much prefer COD. You also kinda need premium to get the most out of battlefield, and it kinda adds up then. Just buy 1 month of EA Access and give it a go, you may like it.

Caporegime
Yes you download the game, and whilst you have an active sub you get the games in the vault.

They're both good at what they do, anyone who says otherwise is a fanboy of either franchise.

Soldato
You get 64 players on bf4. It's hard not to find people lol
it's all down to preference.

I like the variation with bf4, I used to play cod but the last few have been poor. Not played the latest but not heard any one rave about it.

Soldato
How does this EA access work. Does the game get downloaded into HD or ?

Its just like paying for a full priced game really, except you pay monthly or yearly and once the month/year is over you lose access to the game, you just rent them digitally. You still get the full game.

You get 64 players on bf4. It's hard not to find people lol
it's all down to preference.

I like the variation with bf4, I used to play cod but the last few have been poor. Not played the latest but not heard any one rave about it.

Ah nice, didn't realise they added 64 player to console already, guess that was with the next gen version of BF4? Probably will be a little better but still didn't enjoy BF4 on PC as much as I did cod, so just depends for some people I guess.

Soldato
Only PS4 & Xbox one 64 players console wise , if you play conquest and camp out on the corner of a huge map you dont see much action as someone was saying but if you cap flags and help your team the game is fun plus it has destructible environments and lots of different vehicles to use , you can play most of the different game types like what cod has also , BF4 isnt perfect but then again neither is cod .

Soldato
BF has more players, the matches last longer and it takes a bit more skill to be able to play.
COD is fast paced, fast matches and is easier to get good at.
I like both of them.

Associate
Battlefield is a team based tactical shooter with vehicle warfare and environment destruction. Cod is a arcade/fast paced twitch shooter which most people play lone wolf style. Battlefield has less kids on the mics i feel.

Just choose what appeals most to you.

Soldato
Just started playing bf4 pn ps4 2 days ago . Been out of the loop playing a war game in years , the last oen being ET pn pc . 2 days in im still getting creamed ..... whats the best way to learn and level up quick ? Never played a battlefield game before

Back
Top Bottom