BBC track down head of 'far right' online Telegram* group

Soldato
Last edited:
And he's a 20 year old black man living in Finland....

I guess the demand for racism from whites yet again exceeds the natural supply and needs some 'assistance' along the way

Well if you're intent is to disrupt western civilisation then any facade will do.

Leftists: omg the far right are the problem
Rioters: foreigners are the problem

So we've got a black dude in Finland and a Pakistani found to be responsible for stoking the riots.

Guess the rioters were right, foreigners are the problem.
Why oh why are us Brits so innocent and naive that these dastardly foreigners can whisper naughty words into our ears like little devils sitting on our shoulders and have us cause so much damage. If only we had ourselves a little angel on the other shoulder telling us not to do it, to save us, perhaps we could call it a conscience, or maybe a brain. Unfortunately some of us seem to not one or the other, or both.

Why oh why are us Brits so innocent and naive that these dastardly foreigners can whisper naughty words into our ears like little devils sitting on our shoulders and have us cause so much damage. If only we had ourselves a little angel on the other shoulder telling us not to do it, to save us, perhaps we could call it a conscience, or maybe a brain. Unfortunately some of us seem to not one or the other, or both.
Some people are easily led, oh wait….

On the other hand this presents a bit of conundrum, I mean to be seen as equal handed policing he should be extradited and thrown in the slammer.

And he's a 20 year old black man living in Finland....

And?

I guess the demand for racism from whites yet again exceeds the natural supply and needs some 'assistance' along the way

Ahh ok, your usual ridiculous framing of a situation.

Anyway, the racist "whites" have their own exclusive clubs

Last edited:
Loved that thing, always too scared to try any of them though!

I made tons of the stuff in there, the matchbox bomb was nothing more than a fancy sparkler and the "napalm" made with sugar did nothing at all, we even tried igniting it with a blowtorch. Nothing. None of the other stuff worked either, what a load of rubbish.

I made tons of the stuff in there, the matchbox bomb was nothing more than a fancy sparkler and the "napalm" made with sugar did nothing at all, we even tried igniting it with a blowtorch. Nothing. None of the other stuff worked either, what a load of rubbish.
What about the lightbulb "bomb"?

Back
Top Bottom