Bean to Cup Coffee Machines 2021

Soldato
Anyone know please whether the Sage Duo is worth the 60-70 more ?
it's more like 150 more if an amazon warehouse(12month warranty) dedica is acceptable ... unfortunately(curiously) they don't seem to do sages in warehouse anymore

This looks promising. I'm looking for something to replace my Sage Barista Express with as I'm lacking the patience for the manual elements, but still equivalent (or close to) the quality of the coffee.
On a rocket/hx machine I'm using 3.5Kwhr/week @twice a day ... so power consumption would become a consideration in a new purchase.

Permabanned
This looks promising. I'm looking for something to replace my Sage Barista Express with as I'm lacking the patience for the manual elements, but still equivalent (or close to) the quality of the coffee.

There seem to be huge price variations on this model across suppliers; where did you buy it from?

Can you plumb a permanent water supply into it?
I got it from JL.

No you have to use the water tank.

One of the main reasons for the change was the wife could not use my Rocket so I had to find something easy to use that gives a decent coffee. I tried the Nespresso pod type machines but the coffee was frankly disgusting.

The Jura ticked all the boxes, easy to use and I can use my own beans and the coffee tasted good.

Back
Top Bottom