Beard dying?

Soldato
Nope. Multicoloured natural. Been that way since I was young. Never let it get beyond long stubble though.

I find oiled beards look hilarious, as if people have had their faces wedged into a massive honey jar.

As for dying, not sure I see the point.

E: Sp.

Last edited:
Associate
Ginger beard here despite not actually being ginger, never even considered dye. Barely even keep on top of cutting it when it gets scraggly with WFH so much.

My wife found it hilarious when we were in Marrakesh and a guy tried to get me in his barbers by shouting "Mr ginger!" At me. Safe to say that nickname has stuck.

Soldato
I shaved my head years ago when it started thinning.

I have a short beard that is slowly greying, the colour doesn't bother me at all. Silver fox look is sexy af.

Soldato
OP
LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE URINE EXTRACTION INCOMING. SHOULD BE FUN !

This was my lockdown beard. Let it run wild.

c8R71Wa.png

This is my beard now.

eOIiRnk.png

Here are some crazy colours I did.

J9pL10E.jpeg

Pfxa9qG.jpeg

gotPDzW.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I don't, but I have. I get ginger bits in my beard like most brown haired people, so a few years ago I dyed it using Just for Men beard dye.

It came out fine - looked more dense/full but not unnatural and there was still enough variance in the colours after dying that it didn't look dyed or "false".

I didn't bother carrying on with it, but that was mostly because I'd need to be dying it very regularly to keep up with beard growth.

Soldato
OP
I don't, but I have. I get ginger bits in my beard like most brown haired people, so a few years ago I dyed it using Just for Men beard dye.

It came out fine - looked more dense/full but not unnatural and there was still enough variance in the colours after dying that it didn't look dyed or "false".

I didn't bother carrying on with it, but that was mostly because I'd need to be dying it very regularly to keep up with beard growth.
Aye, every 3 weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom