Beast build

Soldato
Ah good plan, i have always given away my old gear too, i tried selling a CPU once, and the guy who bought it said it was dead on arrival, put me off trying to sell anything again.

Constantly upgrading is a good way to keep ya family and friends kitting out with PCs :) Make it an early birthday present for him.

Associate
OP
Ye he can't wait to get it. i do have one more question tho will i have to reformat or will my ssd with windows on it work straight away in my new build?

Associate
OP
Hey I built my pc but I had to put the CPU wire into the system fan slot because the other fans connected to the case would only work in the CPU fan slot is this a problem?

Associate
If it's the corsair aio then pump goes into sys fan and fans into cpu fan.
The cpu fans into sys fan header means it'll run at full speed all the time and really not how to do it..
There shouldn't be case fans in the cpu header.

What case fans are they? Are they 3 or 4 pin? 3 pin fans can go into 4 pin motherboard headers no problem

Associate
OP
It's weird all the fans are connected to a switchboard on the back of the case which sends 1 wire out for all the case fans to work which only works in the cpu fan header it did also say in the case manual I should connect it to the CPU fan slot

Soldato
I ordered this in the end what do you guys think.
adding gtx titan ssd hdd once it gets to me

You call that a beast??? :confused: :confused:

THIS is a beast!

beast-GeA6jVqS.1422027180.png

beast-GeA6jVqS.png
:D

/Mick Dundee

Back
Top Bottom