Beat Saber OCUK SCOREBOARD

Soldato
beat saber

expert

Getting there !!

Keep improving at this rate and in a couple of years you might even make it to 15 or maybe even 20 seconds at expert plus :p

Seriously though, Well done :) It's a great game for pushing you to that little bit better each time.

Associate
Just to echo @Unseul 's comment :) You are going to be very lonely up there on the expert + scoreboard!!

Expert + to me is 20 seconds of mad panic!! My most glorious moment was when I almost lasted 25 seconds.
It won't be too long, trust me, something will click and you'll just start getting it. I remember failing hard on E+ until one day I just started to pass some.

beat saber

expert

Getting there !!
Good job!

Soldato
Ok, the changes I made to the Rotation settings for the Sabers have made a big difference.

I finished the Beat Saber song without missing a note on Expert with fast notes modifier turned on.

Beat Saber
Expert with Fast Notes

Soldato
Burning Sands

Expert

The proudest moment of my Beat Saber life so far :p I was doing amazing, hadn't missed a note, but the song kept going and I started losing concentration near the end. I was barely keeping it at x1 for the last 30 seconds. I was so relieved when the song ended.

Soldato
Congrats! I hated it. Especially when it goes into the phase where your right hand is constantly working and your having to pick out the left notes ( when it gets plinky).

Soldato
Thanks, yeah I know the bit you are talking about. Cant see myself ever finishing it with fast notes on!!

I find after 2 minutes my concentration goes, after 2 and half minutes I am really starting to crumble. There are songs that are 6 minutes long!!!!

Underboss
OP
Thanks, yeah I know the bit you are talking about. Cant see myself ever finishing it with fast notes on!!

I find after 2 minutes my concentration goes, after 2 and half minutes I am really starting to crumble. There are songs that are 6 minutes long!!!!

i did angel voices in multiplayer last night (1st time for me and i won) medium difficulty
and i just done another 6m+ song tonight on my own, and that was a bit weird, i didn't waver though

i will update scores soon

Soldato
Hey, hope everybody had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

I normally stay off forums between Xmas and New Year, but I had to login and post this.

Just did my first Beat Saber level in Expert Plus!!! Was getting close just before Christmas, it was just starting to click.

Well today is the day :)

Be there for you.
Expert Plus

Soldato
Wow! Amazing job! I've not played in ages, will probably get back to it at some point, just afraid I'll have to drop to Hard for a while :D.

Thanks :) and haha, no way will you be dropping to hard. You know you are in the top 500 of at least one map on Expert. Now, that's what I call amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom