Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Soldato
As Knip has said, but the key thing was that Lewis said "WTF" at the end of his tweet, which clearly showed anger and frustration at the team and their thinking.

After qual he said he did not like the new rear wing and decided to use the old one.

Caporegime
Every time you get high hopes that Hamilton has moved on and grown up, he goes back a step. If he had half a brain he would have been untouchable. Luckily for the rest of the grid he struggles to count his fingers.

I hope he gets' through the first couple of corners and can fly.

Soldato
After qual he said he did not like the new rear wing and decided to use the old one.

Whitmarsh has said that it was a team decision and not really down to Lewis:

"We are a team - so we make these choices together," Whitmarsh told Sky Sports News.

"On Friday we had virtually no running, yesterday morning we just had one hour. In that hour we wanted to compare tyres, fuel loads, aerodynamic setups, so the data we had was compromised. Lewis wasn't comfortable with the new wing, so we made the decision to go back to the old one.

So it would explain him having a bit of a rant about the decision, as it clearly wasn't really his.

Caporegime
His other deleted tweet was:

“Damn,” he added. “Jenson has the new rear wing on, I have the old. I lose 4 tenths just on the straight. Jenson should win easy with that speed.”

Back
Top Bottom