Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Soldato
Right, now open your frigging eyes and compare that to the people that blamed Grosjean, must outweigh yours 6:1. And Mr Men's comment was hardly pointing the finger was it?

You said no one, not 'less than blamed Grosjean'

Run along now, try not to further make a muppet of yourself

Soldato
Right, now open your frigging eyes and compare that to the people that blamed Grosjean, must outweigh yours 6:1. And Mr Men's comment was hardly pointing the finger was it?

In fairness, before the replay Hamilton was getting the blame...

Who did Maldonardo hit to loose his wing?

I wonder if he'll get more penalties...

Caporegime
What would happen if a driver went as soon as the first light came on? Would he be able to get a big enough lead to make a penalty worthwhile? Can't remember it ever happening so don't know what they'd do.

Soldato

That's because anyone that was actually watching could see it was grosjeans fault instead of just seeing Hamilton in a crash and blaming him

I'm no fanboy but some people's dislike of Hamilton on here is just laughable

Soldato
You said no one, not 'less than blamed Grosjean'

Run along now, try not to further make a muppet of yourself

You're the one making a muppet of yourself sonny. I called it right the second it happened, how dare I mistakenly not notice every single post that there's been when there's 10 a second through all that chaos :confused:

There were a lot of comments taking the pee out of Hamilton for being involved, definately.

Back
Top Bottom