Belinea 22" Hurting my eyes

Associate
I had the same problem with a Dell 2005. Found it extremely bright and painful to use even with the brightness turned down really low. Got really bad eyestrain, headaches and giddiness. I found it extremely uncomfortable to use and sent it back.

Im very sensitive to bright lights like Florescent tubes. Ive found the Samsung 193P OK to use its got a high end S-PVA Panel. You can customise the settings with the utility they provide you and setup profiles.

I read lots of comments in various forums about the latest Panels being even brighter than before. Im now contemplating getting the Samsung 245T they also do 22’’ PVA SM215tw.

Associate
am getting used to it now
still dont like it on an all white screen
and text isnt clear enough for my liking

have lined up a 6800 hopefully that will make the difference

Soldato
OP
hhhhbk said:
am getting used to it now
still dont like it on an all white screen
and text isnt clear enough for my liking

have lined up a 6800 hopefully that will make the difference

You should notice a difference I did going from mx440 to x1800xt.. Text still isnt perfect I must say with white bkground and black text. But I suppose you can't expect everything for a TFT pannel of this price. But its much better than before I get no headaches from it anymore even with im sat infront of it for long periods of time.

To sum this monitor up id say after having it over a week

The Good

VERY acceptable back light bleeding (in fact hardly none!)
Fast responce time no ghosting in games
Bright
No dead pixels
Great value for money

The not so good but I can let it off!
Could be sharper
No DVI

Overall im happy.. a pannel of this size for the price paid is a bargin! Now OCuk wheres my payment for turning this thread around ;) lol..

Last edited:
Associate
the 6800 has made an improvement

as people said your eyes do get accustomed after a while

can run it @1680*1050 but its a bit small for text

i find 1440*900 better

Back
Top Bottom