• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Benchmarks HD2900xt...PC Advisor

Soldato
It seems like the performance tails off at high res. so I might be better off with a GTS at 1920x1200. I *really* want this card to shine so that I can finally turn all my games up on my monitor. :)

I thought the card would be awesome at high res considering the 512 bit bus? All the specifications put it ahead of a GTX but it doesn't perform like one. Could someone explain this for me?

Soldato
Good review looks like a great card, that sapphire edition is different to the one we saw on the web though, thats just the reference cooler which I like :cool: , can't wait.

Soldato
I think it will be worth it, even if it is pricier than a GTS 640. Nobody knows its maximum potential yet because each time ATI releases a driver, performance increases quite nicely. Plus ATI are releasing their patches in quick succession (2 since it was given to reviewers). Im seriously considering this, but ill go for the one with the best price/performance ratio.

Back
Top Bottom