• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best £200 card

The RX 6600 is a fine GPU. Don’t be afraid to not run it at ultra settings. High, even medium, settings will give almost as good visual quality at a much higher frame rate. RT is another matter, of course.

Thinking of upgrading an old 980ti in my daughters pc. Becoming a bit of an issue with gpu crashing. Looking at a RX 7600 ran the comparison on userbenchmark and am a bit shocked at there description, I mean what the???

First time buyers tempted to consider the RX 7600 by AMD’s army of Advanced Marketing scammers (youtube, reddit, twitter, forums etc.) should be aware that AMD have a history of releasing benchmark busting, heavily marketed, sub standard products. The 4060 is faster, has a broader feature set (RT/DLSS 3.0) and offers far better game compatibility (drivers). PC gamers looking to join AMD’s “2%” GPU club (Steam stats: 5000/6000/7000 series combined mkt share) need to work on their critical thinking skills: Influencers (posing as reviewers) are paid handsomely to scam users into buying inferior products. Experienced gamers know all too well that high average fps are worthless when they are accompanied with stutters, random crashes, excessive noise and a limited feature set. [Jun '23 GPUPro]

MORE DETAILS

Thinking of upgrading an old 980ti in my daughters pc. Becoming a bit of an issue with gpu crashing. Looking at a RX 7600 ran the comparison on userbenchmark and am a bit shocked at there description, I mean what the???

First time buyers tempted to consider the RX 7600 by AMD’s army of Advanced Marketing scammers (youtube, reddit, twitter, forums etc.) should be aware that AMD have a history of releasing benchmark busting, heavily marketed, sub standard products. The 4060 is faster, has a broader feature set (RT/DLSS 3.0) and offers far better game compatibility (drivers). PC gamers looking to join AMD’s “2%” GPU club (Steam stats: 5000/6000/7000 series combined mkt share) need to work on their critical thinking skills: Influencers (posing as reviewers) are paid handsomely to scam users into buying inferior products. Experienced gamers know all too well that high average fps are worthless when they are accompanied with stutters, random crashes, excessive noise and a limited feature set. [Jun '23 GPUPro]

MORE DETAILS

The guy who runs the user benchmark site is a well known Intel & Nvidia fan boy. Hence as much use as a chocolate teapot.

A 2070 Super would be a good option. I had one at 1440p UW a couple of years ago and it played everything I threw at it with good FPS.

Back
Top Bottom