Best AIO to go for I9-14900KS (sorry probably asked a lot?)

Associate
Hi,

Looking for some advice, looking to upgrade my Corsair H100i 240mm to a better 360mm AIO for my I9-14900ks as we all probably know it gets a tad hot!.

Looking around a lot of reviews and different opinions on different AIO's

One's i've been looking at are:
  • Lian Li Galahad II Trinity SL-INF
  • Arctic Liquid Freezer III High Performance
  • EK Water Blocks EK-Nucleus CR360 Lux
  • ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 Performance
I have a Asus GT502 case so 360mm is the biggest radiator i can get. Just wondering which of those or even if theres a better one to go for, the Asus ROG is a bit pricey but if its the one to go for well id bite the bullet.

Also possibly looking into doing a push and pull config on the radiator though it may be a tight fit on the GT502 unless i take the lid off the top and have fans popping out of the case instead lol

Just wondering peoples thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Paul

I agree to go for the Arctic freezer III but its a bit fatter than other aio's and i dont think push pull will fit at the top.
Yeah just thinking on the gt502 the top comes off so possibly able to put fans on top instead might look iffy but thinking of getting so dust covers etc

Yeh it can be tricky to mount but don't let it put you off, best way is to leave the cpu in the socket to prevent damage, also a little tip put electrical tape on the support bracket on the back of the motherboard to keep it in place as it can move.

Last edited:
will do, only issue i think i may have is if the radiator+fans fit the top of the case as i think it may be a very tight fit and may block me getting the mobo cables in but will see

Back
Top Bottom