Best AIO to go for I9-14900KS (sorry probably asked a lot?)

Associate
OP
Well so far so good, way better temperatures than the previous one. 25-33 idle, lots better temps on games no longer hitting the 90-100 on cores at times so looks to be way better than the previous one :)

Question tho, choice of cables i used the Single 4-Pin connector rather than the individuals and connected it to the CPU_FAN pins on mobo, previously it was 1 to the cpu fan and 1 to the AIO_PUMP connector... Cant see the AIO speed from armoury crate now, this anything to worry about or this all good (if that made sense)

Associate
OP
Yeah impressed can barely hear the PC at all so the fans on this are a lot quieter than the corsair h100i also.

Cheers for the advice all :)
Yeh it can be tricky to mount but don't let it put you off, best way is to leave the cpu in the socket to prevent damage, also a little tip put electrical tape on the support bracket on the back of the motherboard to keep it in place as it can move.

Cheers for this tip btw, i was going to do this and got some electrical tape, but with having the previous bracket for the Corsair in i left this screwed in while putting in the frame, glad i didnt have to take the whole mobo out of the case!

Soldato
Mine was done in the case as I couldn't be bothered to take it out, lucky for me I got it when artic did the promotion as I only payed £80 for it, I wasn't looking to change aio but its white :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Mine was done in the case as I couldn't be bothered to take it out, lucky for me I got it when artic did the promotion as I only payed £80 for it, I wasn't looking to change aio but its white :)

That looks sweet!

I need to do some cable tidying when i get a chance lol its a bit messy current (just getting bits in to test) depends if i can be bothered though :D

20240704-081128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom