Best Antivirus?

Associate
What do you reckon the Best Antivirus is?
i have been using NTL antivirus software but im not that impressed, + the last couple of days my home page has been changed and i can't change it back to what it was before :confused: i have used spybot and adware but to no avail!! maybe some trojon software has somehow got into my system.

So my question is NOD32 worth getting?

Thanks for your help guys

Ninja

Soldato
ninjapilot said:
i have been using NTL antivirus software but im not that impressed, + the last couple of days my home page has been changed and i can't change it back to what it was before :confused: i have used spybot and adware but to no avail!! maybe some trojon software has somehow got into my system.

Ninja

You've opened a can of worms now! You should have searched for your question and it would probably bring up about 30 threads lol.

In answer to your question, yes NOD32 is worth getting and for the majority of people on here is the best AV they have used.

No doubt someone will reply disagreeing which will lead to another big debate which is why I am going to dive for cover :D

SiriusB

Associate
OP
"You've opened a can of worms now! You should have searched for your question and it would probably bring up about 30 threads lol.

In answer to your question, yes NOD32 is worth getting and for the majority of people on here is the best AV they have used.

No doubt someone will reply disagreeing which will lead to another big debate which is why I am going to dive for cover

SiriusB"

Oh really ooppsss.......... i just fed up with cack protection how much is it anyone know?

Ninja :)

Caporegime
ninjapilot said:

Ninja

Best get acquainted with the search feature mate... this quesiton has been asked a lot lately, there's lots of info on the forum.

Answer is: NOD32 or Kaspersky 6. ;)

Soldato
This was an early image shown at CeBit:

eset5ot.gif

It is rumoured to be released around August/September time, but no one knows for sure at the moment. They are suppost to be Alpha testing it now - and there it is also rumoured that they will release a public BETA of it.

Note that that is the Security Suite version of NOD32 3.0. There will be two versions released, that Suite and the standalone AV. Its not known if current NOD32 users will be offered a free upgrade to the standalone version of the suite.

Back
Top Bottom