Best bike atm

Soldato
Was reading the reviews online gsxr and they say very good and 7000 new what more could you ask why is that random

Cause you ain't giving much to go off are you. It's like asking for someone to say what the best woman/wife is. If you're a good looking/confident/outgoing, you probably wouldn't want a fatty, where as, if you were a fatty, you wouldn't want a model, well you would, but not for a wife 'cause she wouldn't be hanging around for long, see where I'm going with this? :p

Your question is too vague, you need to supply some background information.

Associate
Best thing to do is go and test ride a bike! You will get a feel for it, ie right hand, too heavy for you, can you control it etc...!

Don't think their is a best bike... but a best suited bike for each person!

Soldato
Any modern bike will be a beast, especially compared to an original GSXR750 that made about 80-90BHP with jelly suspension and plastic tyres. A modern GSXR750 will be making a nice 120-130BHP and handle on rails compared to the old bike. Plus, after a 17 year lay off, pretty much anything will feel REALLY fast.

Most probably wouldnt take this option, but maybe worth booking a days refresher course, then test riding a few bikes. They'll all handle well and all go well, just choose the one that fits you the best.

Associate
A s the saying goes "There can be only one" and its a MV Agusta F4 RR312 described as the most beautiful bike in the world, not only that but the performance(190BHP) is unbelievable.
Only drawback, very expensive.

Soldato
How about this line-up?

Best road bike to make you go:
wow, probably the bmw rr (safe bet here being the fireblade)
wow, and that's comfy - hayabusa or 12/1400 kwak
wow for everyday bike to make you smile, the bmw r1200gs adventure

Soldato
I would agree with the above but probably / Street Triple R alongside the everyday bike, I do enjoy riding the GS though so smooth and floaty :p

Best bike is personal choice though really (ofc), as much as the BMW RR is an awesome bike I would want to ride it with the electronics off as I prefer to be doing the thinking myself, then I cant help thinking that something more raw like the Ducati 1198 with electronics off would be a lot more fun...

Soldato
i have been a longtime out of biking whats the best you can get now ?

Depends, could be anything from a Honda C90

ph012016.jpg

Upto this Turbine Bike

leno%20turbine%20motorcycle-thumb.jpg

Does that answer your question ?? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom