• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best card for the money - 1070 ti vs 2070 Europe

Associate
So, the last couple of weeks I'm having quite a hard time choosing between the 1070 ti or rtx 2070.

I read a couple of reviews, and i would say that 1070 ti is the best card for the money, but accordingly to the passmark website the 2070 is slightly better than the 1080 ti, what made me really indecisive. I would say that the only reason why the 2070 would be better, is that nvidia launched better drives to make 2070 look better, but I'm not sure.

I want the best card for the money but like we all know the msrp around Europe isn't the best, and i got stuck between a 1070 ti for 480 € and a 2070 for 570€.

Associate
OP
My goal is to get a card that gives me at least stable 144 fps at 1080p for the next 3 to 4 years, i play mostly esports games what doesn't take much of the gpu because i will put all the graphics to medium/low to reduce input lag.

Like i said i really don't care about spending money, if the money is well spent, with that said, the logical choice is to get a 1070 ti but i don't know if this graphics card will have stable 144 fps for next 3 to 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom