Best Cheap Place to Live for an Old Person

Associate
Hi,

What is the best cheap place to live in UK for an old person? That means, property up to 50k that require renovation for example.

I intend to relocate my mother from North England that come from EU, South East to somewhere else.

The community and peoples are the most important aspect, obviously the entertainment facilities, as gym, swimming pools, etc, various local communities meetings, etc.

Regards,

Associate
OP
Right, sorry, I think is a misunderstanding there, she is coming originality from South East Europe, now is living in North England.

Associate
OP
I take a look on Liverpool, Manchaster, that area and there are few properties in that range, that require renovations.
The problem is that I did nt live there, so I have no idea how are the peoples, as practically if she will live there, need to ensure that will understand well with the community.

Yes, right, see, this I m talking about, so, someone know how are the peoples in various areas, like for example, in Bootle, Liverpool, or around Liverpool?
Are friendly? Are racists? There is any solution to interact normally with them? There are old communities?

Personally, I was in Liverpool and is an excellent city, but I did nt meet the old peoples from the small villages around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Associate
OP
Yes, is fine, we got lot of similar words about where she is right now, but we mount CCTV and start to drop them in jails.

However, I dont intend to be the local police again, so, to be more simple, there is any nice and friendly community around, with let s say area properties of around 81 k ?

Associate
South of Scotland,
Very cheep housing as we are not in the central belt
Very low crime, insurers actually pay me yearly when i insure my car (er might be exaggerating here)
Fantastic scenery and most of the region is as far from the disgusting city air as you can get
Great communities and not a lot of immigration if that is important to you.

Downsides, it rains, nearby farms (and there is a lot) can smell of cow poop sometimes, er.... we have potholes.. stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom