best controller for around 50?

Associate
hello
looking for a controller for around 50 realy like the look of the xbox one is that any good or maby therer is a better one ?>
thanks

Associate
In my opinion the xbox controller is still the best controller for PC. It's the most comfortable (for me) and most compatible controller. Most games with any controller support will have xbox mapping icons.

Soldato
Yeh can't go wrong with an xbox controller.
You can buy a dongle for it, but my wireless N WiFi dongle was a bit unreliable so a went for an wireless AC & blootooth pci combo card to kill two birds with one stone.

Purchased some rechargeable aa batteries at the same time. As mentioned above it comes with a USB cable too if you get stuck for recharged batteries.
You can pick the pads up for about £30 new, if you shop around.

Last edited:
Associate
EasySMX Wireless Game Joystick Controller, 2.4G Wireless Gamepad Joystick PC, Dual Vibration, 8 Hours of Playing for PC/Android Phones, Tablets, TV Box (Black and Gray) (on the rainforest, and this is for PC use).

Currently £22, but was £14 over black friday. I have a wired xbox pc controller and like it but it stopped connecting properly - they have a problem with where the wire attaches to the controller. Folding the wire works for a while but it's a temporary fix. So I took a chance on the above controller and also bought a couple of cheap wired variants. It has a bit of a deadzone around the joysticks but many games will have game controller sensitivity options which you can adjust. As a replacement for the official xbox pc wired controller I'm really happy with it and the battery life (in built battery) is excellent.

ps, just to be clear the model I'm talking about is the all black version with no additional colours. There's also a battery added variant which I don't have.

Back
Top Bottom