Best desserts for date night?

Pet Northerner
Don
TJ1301.jpg

Soldato
Pavlova is my go to whenever I feel up to making a dessert for the two of us. So easy once you get the method down and it's reasonably light so you can get down to the after dinner nooky a little quicker ;P
This is a great one. Nice and light like you said.

Raspberry souffle - which is not as hard as people think.
https://www.jamesmartinchef.co.uk/recipes/raspberry-souffle/

Also a great option. Looks impressive but agreed it's pretty easy to pull off and not too heavy!

Soldato
She's not Italian :p
Even so, I can never understand how some people seem perfectly happy to drink a big milky latte type drink after a big meal :confused: Espresso or even a herbal tea for digestion sure, but the thought of all that milk on top of a big rich meal just makes me wanna hurl!

Caporegime
Even so, I can never understand how some people seem perfectly happy to drink a big milky latte type drink after a big meal :confused: Espresso or even a herbal tea for digestion sure, but the thought of all that milk on top of a big rich meal just makes me wanna hurl!

You made me ask the question...what was the main meal...found a photo! So the answer is, I have no idea why people drink milk drink after a heavy meal but there you go!

And no, we didn't swap plates for the photo lol I had the salad.

7o5tZSA.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom