• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best drivers for 8800GTX on vista 64

Soldato
Hi guys,

Just ordered a new rig including an 8800GTX and will be running it in vista business x64 as got a free copy of that.

What are the recommended drivers to get the best out of my games such as cod4/UT3 etc?

Are there any to avoid or simply download latest from the nvidia site?

J.D

J.D

Soldato
I'm using 169.21's with no issues so far on UT3, CoD4, Crysis, World in Conflict, Chost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1, Pro Evolution 2008 and Company of Heroes. Haven't tried Timeshift yet but I suspect it will be amazing at whatever resolution as my old rig and a friends GTX stomped all over that title.

Soldato
OP
I'm using 169.21's with no issues so far on UT3, CoD4, Crysis, World in Conflict, Chost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1, Pro Evolution 2008 and Company of Heroes. Haven't tried Timeshift yet but I suspect it will be amazing at whatever resolution as my old rig and a friends GTX stomped all over that title.

Okay mate thanks for that will grab them and stick on a dvd ready to install when i set the computer up tomorrow :D

J.D

J.D

Soldato
:o I'm sorry man. I never seen the Vista thing. I'm running XP32bit and shouldn't have posted (doh).

Lets hope someone using the 8800GTX and Vista64 pops in soon to give the right information. I might even still be right though :D lol.

Back
Top Bottom