Best gaming quiet gaming keyboard

Associate
What would you say is the best 'quiet' gaming keyboard right now.

Mrs cant stand to hear the clicking noises of some of the mechanical switches and I find my current keyboard to be on its way out.

So what say you Overclockers forum members. Whats gonna give me the bling, bling, gaming loving without the threat of a divorce from an excessively noisy keyboard!

Answers kindly appreciated.

Associate
I have the Corsair K70 Mk2 Low Profile, which is a lot less clicky than most, but for some strange reason they discontinued it! :(
You can get rubber rings to soften the key pressed of mechanical keyboards. I did that on my previous keyboard. You only need to do the main keys you use in gaming to cut down the noise.

Have no idea what these new optical keypress ones are like for noise.

Associate
The G915 TKL tactile is quiet enough for the gf to not want to smash it over my head but still feels nice to play/type on, might be worth a look. Can be wired or wireless (don't notice any input delay with the lightspeed dongle even for FPS games)

Last edited:
Associate
the Roccat with tactile brown optical switches is not to bad less noise than the Logitech g413 with Roma tactile switches it replaced

rtings includes decibels in their reviews

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
The Razer Huntsman V2 is only true quiet mechanical gaming keyboard. Switches have silencing pads for upstroke as well as the downstroke. Feels like a membrane and very similar to an electro capacitive keyboard, especially if you take the time to lube the switches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom