Best instant noodles?

Associate
These are mostly asian flavors. I've tried all of them. Not spicy. Delicious.

1. Indomie - Mi goreng
2. Mi sedaap - Mi goreng
3. MyKuali - Penang hokkien prawn noodle
4. Maggi curry
5. Nissin - Sesame oil
6. Cup noodles - Chilli crab
7. Mamee chef - Lontong flavor
8. Samyang - Original flavor
9. Koka - Laksa Singapura
10. Mi sedaap - Curry

Last edited:
Associate
The nong shim are good, but for 'bang for the buck' Ko Lee hot and spicy is the go to. Crush in the packet, into a large mug, add both sachets, hot water on top, wait a bit, done. For an occasional treat add a bit of bread to soak up the juice.

Very impressed by the efforts in some of the pics though. soft boiled eggs and beef - mwah!

Soldato
to me, it feels like the stuff I like as a kid have finally made it over here, 30 years later!

I used to eat wonton flavour Doll noodles by the truck load when I was younger but all of a sudden were harder and harder to get to the point I couldnt find them anywhere. I think they might have gone belly up a while ago?

Soldato
Yumsu noodles from Poundland are excellent. Come in a tub with a sachet of oil, sachet of soy sauce and a sachet of flavouring. You just snip the corner of the bag and chuck in the microwave for 1m30s before putting the steaming noodles into the container and mixing in the sachets. If you like heat, get the chili ones. The chicken ones are nice too just not as much heat.

zmGNllz.jpg

Associate
I stopped going to Sainsburys for lunch to get a now rip off meal deal, instead got a Koka noodles stir fry flavour, they were so good!
I tried Samyang Hot Chicken Cup Ramen, blew my head off but for some reason kept going back for more :eek::D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom