Best keyboard for gaming?

Associate
I have a Saitek Eclipse too. Been great for me, pretty quiet and the illuminated keys help when the lights are out in the room.

Only trouble is sometimes you need to disable some human interface devices for the keyboard, otherwise it conflicts with joysticks and stuff. Apart from that its great!

Soldato
another vote for the eclipse... anyone wanna swap a red one for my blue :p lol
the lights are fab, but make it SOO hard to see during the day... so the guys at saitek put a wonderful light dimmer / off switch ont he board... genius !
Rick

exo

exo

Associate
I can also vouch for the Saitek Eclipse. I love the dog bone styling and the fact that it's heavy and the keys are near on perfect. The pretty backlight matches my case mod to ;)

Associate
I use the microsfot media keyboard well i think thats what it is called its balck came with a mouse it is a buisness pack when it was bought. I find it good i use it with the logitech MX518.

Associate
I've got a zboard here. Persoanlly, as a mainly FPS player, I love it. However, it IS pricey, and only really worht it if you are a very heavy gamer.

Its also dead easy to clean (just lift the tileset off, and get the vacuum on it).

Its media buttons are nice and customisable as well, and I really like the ffel of the butterfly keys for gaming.

Associate
Socaddict said:
I've got a zboard here. Persoanlly, as a mainly FPS player, I love it. However, it IS pricey, and only really worht it if you are a very heavy gamer.

Its also dead easy to clean (just lift the tileset off, and get the vacuum on it).

Its media buttons are nice and customisable as well, and I really like the ffel of the butterfly keys for gaming.

i have had mine for 3 weeks i play BF2 a lot and it is very good :)

Associate
wyatt gates said:
i have had mine for 3 weeks i play BF2 a lot and it is very good :)

Yeah, almost a year here. Mainly DoD source, and a variety of offline ones. Can't go back to standard WASD. That + my G5 mouse are what keeps me doing well, despite the relative crappiness of the rest of my PC.

Associate
Aidoscuz said:
I'd recommend the Saitek Eclipse, it's a great keyboard.

I think the whole "gaming keyboard" thing is a bit of a myth though, any decent keyboard will be just fine for gaming.

Wireless keyboards are a big big no no.

also saitek is best bet as the logitech are not in stock anywhere and where they are in stock are over priced

Associate
Another vote for the Logitech G15 (someone should keep count) The macro buttons are really usefull in games. Such as DDO where I can type trap without slowing down. Could do even more if I learnt the alis commands.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom