Best man speech jokes. Help GD!

Don
So I'm probably in a different position to most best men in that I should have a number of options to make the groom and bride squirm as they are my sister and a best mate!

So can GD unite and help me with jokes about the whole situation?

Thanks!

The best ones I will use and let you know if they get any laughs :p

Don
OP
*with a serious face* As a protective brother that loves his sister very much, I didn't think anyone was good enough for Jane. But then she announced that she was marrying John, my best friend in the world, and I realised that 'not good enough' could be so much worse than I'd feared.

I like that one :)

Some are just copies from the internet, I don't want to go down that route despite me copying and pasting from GD :D

Don
OP
Well this is my third time as a best man and I've never asked for help with the other two, I felt I had plenty of ammunition for jokes given the situation. I thought you guys would excel here...

Don
OP
When John first told me he'd hooked up with my sister, I'll admit that I initially felt pretty angry. However these feelings were quickly replaced with murderous rage.

I considered exacting my revenge on John by asking his mother out, but then I realised that was a silly notion. She's already rejected me fifteen times.

Like it!

Back
Top Bottom